Thursday, February 12, 2009

ATTENTION!

From now on..

i declare once more~
Spread this news to the whole world!
Especially in SRI KDU!

I HATE CHEMISTRY




I just don't like it.

This subject irritates me a lots.

darn it..

That day was choosing subjects to take in SPM..
i was struggling whether to take chemistry or not..

but Debra~~~"insist" me to take it..

so i took it..

For what reason?
i do not know..

Don't ask me why..

i just feel that chemistry is wasting my time>.<(For those who likes chem a lot plz don kill me)

whenever i'm in your class..

i..

actually most of us(60%)feel so tension..

whenever you're asking me whether i understand or not..

Actually..

i DO NOT UNDERSTAND AT ALL.

But the thing is.. you like to "thought".

You "thought" that's so basic until everyone should know that answer,
But u do not know me well enough although u checked our background(i though so>.<)

I'm just an amateur,
An Pure Amateur.

To be honest,
although this year was my 2nd year of studying chemistry,
but actually i'm just like an beginner student who're "freshly" exposed to chemistry.

(sorry for my poor eng>.<)

Yes,
i believe that you're no doubt a truly a pleasant and excellent chemistry teacher.

But, i am not an intelligent student who are suppose to sit in your class.
I'm not qualified.

I do tried to study hard for that,
but it just too much for me,

may be you will think this is just an excuse for me to stay away from the fact
but,

I just want to evade this matter.
Even if i did all your homework,
will you feel console?
If u do, i will tell you in truth that,

i copied all the homework.

I just don't understand and don't know how to do.

As you said,
we can't just memories for chemistry,

but to understand it,
i tried my best and give my best,
i will do my best,
but u will guarantee fed up with my class test 1 result,
i guaranteed you.

No point for me to keep copying until the end of the year right?

why not i stop copying and let you know the truth?

And ya,

when you're asking me question,

if i did answered correctly,
it was just a lucky shot.

LUCKY SHOT~

even if u forced me hardly to answer all those question,
when i come to test,
all the thingy will be totally gone,

so what for?

No matter what u think of me,

No matter what will u tell my mom.

I just want to tell you,


Don't force me.


I just Don't like CHEMISTRY.
Do you want to be like him?






Or,you want to be like him??




May be most of you do like this,But it's a nuisance for me.

3 comments:

NiNi said...

haha~~~
i oso very100 HATE chemistry!!
giv me 5!!

Reen, the curiousity writer said...

wow..u really hate chemistry.
im tired of my chemisrty.
jia you! and kick the scientist off.

Anonymous said...

eei...i know oo..
i know ionic bond and covelent bond only .,,=X